Disclaimer

All music on this site for sampling purposes only. Everything downloaded from here should be used for that purpose alone and not to be reproduced commercially. If you liked the albums you downloaded from here, please buy the original album from the seller or authorized dealer.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Belly Dance A Gift from Cairo - Ali Hamouda (2001)

An eclectic mix of heartfelt gospel, earthy blues and hook-laden pop, Rebecca Cole's Drink the Rain heralds the arrival of a distinctive new musical voice. Music straight from the heart and at once introspective and exuberant plus great guitar work and backing vocals from special guest artist and local legend Carolyn Wonderland.
Tracklist:
01. Kanoun Solo - (I. Farha)
02. Farha Intro - (I. Farha)
03. Rumba - (I. Farha)
04. Inta Omri - (I. Farha)
05. Violin Solo - (I. Farha)
06. Kanoun Solo - (I. Farha)
07. Fi Youm WI Leyla - (I. Farha)
08. Accordion Balady - (I. Farha)
09. Tabla Solo - (I. Farha)
10. Finale - (I. Farha)
11. Oud Solo - (II. Elsamer)
12. Elsamer Intro - (II. Elsamer)
13. Rumba - (II. Elsamer)
14. Hebbina - (II. Elsamer)
15. Nay Solo - (II. Elsamer)
16. Dalal - (II. Elsamer)
17. Accordion Balady - (II. Elsamer)
18. Tabla Solo - (II. Elsamer)
19. Finale - (II. Elsamer)

No comments:

Post a Comment